Around the globe, there are numerous Master of Arts in Teaching Careers available to educated professionals. As part of a field that continues to grow year after year, those professionals work to enhance the skills and developments of employees and students in daycare centers, schools, colleges, wellness centers, financial institutions, and companies everywhere. Most often, individuals must possess at least a Master of Arts in Teaching Degree to acquire the best job and salary potentials in their field. Fortunately, there are many outstanding Master’s of Arts in Teaching Degree programs located across the country, and a few of the best of them are described below.
1. Concordia University Online: Concordia University Online is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. This school offers an online Master’s of Arts in Education Degree program to individuals who possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree. Not only does this program possess 14 concentration areas, it can also be completed in as little as a year. The tuition cost for the Master of Arts in Education Degree program is $620 per credit hour.
2. Pepperdine University: Pepperdine University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. One highlight of this school is that it provides its students with personalized curricula for their degree programs. A Master’s of Arts in Education Degree program is offered to individuals who possess a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum GPA of 3.0. The tuition cost for this program is $1,030 per course.
3. Seattle University: Seattle University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. This school offers a Master’s in Teaching Degree program to students who possess a Bachelor’s Degree, a minimum GPA of 3.0, and passing scores on the WEST B and WEST E tests. Up to $230,000 per year is awarded to qualified applicants of this degree program. The tuition cost is $598 per credit hour.
Details of Master of Arts in Teaching Careers
Aside from the basic teaching occupation, there are many other outstanding career opportunities for individuals who possess a Master of Arts in Teaching Degree from an accredited school. Provided below is a detailed overview of the different teaching sectors and the occupations they contain.
1. Elementary Education Sector: In this industry, professionals work as daycare program coordinators, pre-school teachers, kindergarten through sixth grade teachers, school principals, and counselors. On average, individuals who possess these occupations earn between $30,000 and $90,000 or more per year.
2. Health and Wellness Sector: Professionals in this industry work as fitness instructors, wellness coaches, and program directors for schools, fitness facilities, athletic teams, and medical clinics. These professionals earn average salaries of between $25,000 and $80,000 per year.
3. Human Resources Sector: In this industry, professionals work as human resources specialists, managers, and trainers for colleges, hospitals, financial institutions, and companies. On average, individuals who possess these occupations earn between $40,000 and $100,000 or more per year.
4. Advanced Education Sector: Professionals in this industry work as professors, program developers, directors, and administrators in colleges, universities, and other institutions of higher learning. Earning potentials in these occupations range from $70,000 to $150,000 per year.
As part of a field that continues to grow up to 15% each year, there is no doubt that Master of Arts in Teaching careers can provide educational professionals with reliable and satisfying professional opportunities for years to come.